Sunday is excited to announce Ben Allen’s bump to the Sunday AM team! Ben goes big, he does tech, and he’s consistently the dude most hyped to go out and film a heavy clip. He put in some serious work for his part, and we’re all super stoked to ride, travel, and film more with Ben coming up…. He’s just getting started.
Our new NIGHTSHIFT frames are available now. This frame is 41-Thermal Heat Treated, carries a Lifetime Warranty and features classic Sunday details such as hollow dropouts with built in chain tensioners and much more. Choose from Matte Black or Erik Elstran’s signature Emerald Green version. Speaking of Erik, here he is enjoying his NIGHTSHIFT.
Song: Da Haunted by “Sloslylove”.
- 41 Thermal Processed (Lifetime Warranty): We are the only company to use Odyssey’s proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90’s. The proven 41 Thermal process allows our products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty against bending, cracking, and breaking.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Post Weld Machining: The Mid BB and Headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength or durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal.
- Braking Options: Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
- Black Magic Coating: All of our frames are rust-proofed with our “Black Magic” coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that’s offered today.
Here’s a behind the scenes look at our Sunday VS. Germany trip courtesy of DIG BMX.
You can watch the final video below in case you missed it!