Yes, the highly anticipated 24″ Wave C frame is now available! We’ve made some updates to the original Model-C frame that make it even stronger and more agile. The chainstay length was shortened from 15″ to 14.6″ which will allow the front end to come up easier and make it easier for spinning tricks. All of our aftermarket frame features like Wave toptube and downtube, hollow dropouts with built in chain tensioner, removable brake mounts, cable channel, post-weld machining of the bb and headtube and 41 Thermal heat-treating can all be found on this frame. Plus we’ve added more room to the frame by offering it in a larger 22″ size, so you’ll be able to get it in either 21.25″ or 22″. This is one tough frame! Check after the break for the frame specs and features.
Learn more about the Model C geometry HERE.
- TT LENGTHS: 21.25″ or 22″
- CS LENGTH: 14.6″ slammed
- BB HEIGHT: 13.75″
- ANGLES: 74.5º HT, 71º SA
- STANDOVER (C-TO-C): 9.75″
- WAVE DOWNTUBE: Double-butted down tube with new wave shaping to fight denting.
- WAVE TOPTUBE: Double-butted Wave top tube with underside cable channel to fight denting.
- PROVEN DROPOUTS: Hollow 8mm dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout but over twice as strong.
- INTERNAL CHAIN TENSIONERS
- REMOVABLE BRAKE MOUNTS AND CABLE GUIDES
- PLUS 4 GEOMETRY®
- REMOVABLE GYRO® TABS
- 41 THERMAL PROCESSED: Lightweight, strong and backed by the now legendary 41-Thermal lifetime guarantee.
- BLACK MAGIC COATING: Rustproofed inside and out with the best anti-corrosion processing that’s offered today.
- POST WELD MACHINING: The integrated head tube and bottom bracket is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength and durability. This happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- DIRECTOR-STYLE WISHBONES: Lighter and significantly stronger than previous designs.