Full Factory’s Bobby Parker is putting together one of the new chrome Broadcaster frames when he shot this photo. The chrome is so shiny that the hollow dropout almost looks see through when shot in the grass. Very cool! Frames are available now, but going quick. Find one at your local bike shop HERE. Dealers can get the frame HERE.
- TT LENGTHS: 20.75″, 21″ or 21.25″
- ANGLES: 75.5° HT, 71° SA
- CS LENGTH: 13″ – 13.25″
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5″
- STANDOVER (C-TO-C): 8.3″
- WEIGHT: 5.25 lbs.
- WAVE DOWNTUBE: Double-butted 1.45″ diameter downtube with proven Wave shaping to fight denting. (?)
- WAVE GUSSET: The downtube is first welded to the head tube before the Wave gusset is attached. This proven design makes the front end incredibly strong.
- REMOVABLE BRAKE MOUNTS: Removable brake mounts provide a clean look when removed.
- HOLLOW DROPOUTS: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. Sunday came out with the first hollow dropout in 2006 and it has set the standard ever since. It’s forged and CNCed to create a hollow structure that weighs the same and is over twice the strength of a traditional plate dropout. This dropout is the strongest and most functional dropout ever made.
- NON-SANDWICHED TOPTUBE JUNCTION: The toptube is miter-cut for a precise fit with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched” toptube at this junction.
- DOUBLE BUTTED SEATTUBE: Internally double-butted seat tube is used to save weight, but provide strength.
- TAPERED CHAIN & SEAT STAYS: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- SEAT CLAMP: All Sunday frames come with a removable, ultra-slim, 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut included.
- GYRO® TABS
- WARRANTY: Two year warranty against manufacturer’s defects only.