The Model-C created the modern standard in 24” BMX. With its proven 20” inspired geometry, this bike can be ridden with a greater sense of control at full speed. Bigger riders will notice its advantages right away. Classic black and chrome, with an awesome Odyssey/Sunday parts package at an affordable price.
When it comes to 24”, the Model-C changed the game.
- 24″ Specific Geometry
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
- Odyssey Pursuit OEM 24″ Tires
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Sunday Cloud Tripod Seat
- Odyssey Twisted PC Pro Pedals
Full Parts List
- frame: 22" TT, Chromoly Down Tube and Head Tube
- fork: 24" Fork w/ Chromoly Steerer Tube and Dropouts
- handlebar: 24UMPH XL Replica 7.75"Rise, 28" Width, 12° Backsweep, 4° Upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Pursuit
- seat: Sunday Tripod
- seat post: Tripod, 200mm long
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25t Steel
- cranks: 175mm Tubular 3pc
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning 24" Rim 36H
- front hub: Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 36H, 9T Driver
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Pursuit OEM 24" x 2.20"
- chain: KMC Z510H
- Top tube length: 22"
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 14.625-14.875”
- Bottom bracket height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25”
- Rise: 7.75"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- BIKE WEIGHT
- With brakes: 28.48lbs