Available in RHD or LHD
The Street Sweeper is designed with serious street riders in mind. Built around Jake Seeley’s all-new chromoly aftermarket signature frame, it uses a 75.25° head tube angle, a very short chainstay and a higher bottom bracket to match perfectly with Jake’s technical riding style. With its 4-piece bars, 165mm cranks, sealed Odyssey Clutch freecoaster and Sunday Street Sweeper tires, this is truly a pro-level bike.
- Available in RHD or LHD
- Aftermarket Sunday Street Sweeper Frame
- Sunday 4-Piece Bars
- Sunday Jake Seeley Grips
- Sunday Jake Seeley “80’s Party” Tripod Seat
- Odyssey Clutch Freecoaster
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.75" TT, Full Chromoly, Street Sweeper Aftermarket Frame, Traditional round MotoRoss style down tube with internal gusseting
- fork: 20", Full Cromo 2pc Steerer
- handlebar: Sunday 4pc Full Chromoly 9” Rise, 12° Back, 3° Upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: FSA Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- grips: Sunday Jake Seeley Signature
- seat: Sunday "80's Party"
- seat post: Tripod 25.4mm
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth v2 27T, 6061 CNC
- cranks: 165mm Tubular 3-pc
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36H
- front hub: Sunday Storm Front, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Odyssey Clutch Freecoaster. RHD or LHD.
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Sunday Street Sweeper 20" x 2.40"
- chain: KMC Z510H
- Top tube length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75.25°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 12.70"-13”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.7"
- Headtube length: 4.7"
- Standover: 8.85”
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 3°
- BIKE WEIGHT
- With brakes: 25.94lbs
- Translucent Rose Gold