The 2013 Aaron Ross AM comes with all of the great features that have made it an easy “go-to” choice for shops and riders around the world. Grape is back on this year’s AM, and you’ll find our proprietary dent-resistant Wave down tube as well as Odyssey Twisted PC pedals and Aaron Ross 2 grips, Aaron Principal pivotal seat and the new Odyssey Springfield brake and lever. We’ve also included the Sunday Freeze top-load stem and Odyssey’s Quik-Slic Kable®, making brake assembly a breeze. The AM’s frame uses proven geometry for 2013 and the fork includes a custom aluminum pre-load bolt. As you’ve come to expect, quality and durability are emphasized throughout.
Full Parts List
- frame: Chromoly HT, Wave DT & Dropouts
- fork: Chromoly steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Triumph XL replica, Hi-Ten steel, 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross 2
- seat: Odyssey Aaron Ross Principal
- seat post: Pivotal
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Steel, 25-T
- cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Single Wall, 36-H
- front hub: Looseball 3/8" axle, 36-H, Low Flange
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T
- tires: Duro 2.25" Front and 2.1" Rear
- chain: KMC Z410H
- weight: 26.4 lbs
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Chainstay length: 13.25"
- Grape Soda