Taller riders deserve a great bike with an even better price. That’s why we built the Gary Young AM with a 21″ top tube. The Gary AM is a perfect match for bigger riders who are just getting started, or for older riders who are picking up a bike again. On this year’s AM you’ll find our proprietary dent resistant Wave down tube, as well as Odyssey Twisted PC pedals, Gary Young grips, Gary Young Principal pivotal and the new Odyssey Springfield brakes, lever and Quik Slic Kable®. We’ve also included the Sunday Freeze top load stem and Sunday Triumph XL replica bars. The AM’s frame uses a proven geometry for 2013 and the fork includes a custom aluminum pre-load bolt. With an amazing spec sheet and awesome pricing, taller riders have never had it this good.
Full Parts List
- frame: Chromoly HT, Wave DT & Dropouts
- fork: Chromoly steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Triumph XL replica, Hi-Ten steel, 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Gary Young
- seat: Odyssey Gary Young Principal
- seat post: Pivotal
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Steel, 25-T
- cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Single Wall, 36-H
- front hub: Looseball 3/8" axle, 36-H, Low Flange
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T
- tires: Duro 2.25" Front and 2.1" Rear
- chain: KMC Z410H
- weight: 26.7 lbs
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Head tube angle 75°
- Seat tube angle 71°
- Bottom bracket height 11.5"
- Chainstay length 13.25"
- Slate Blue