For Aaron Ross’ 2013 Bonus Bike, he wanted to flip around the colors of his 2013 PRO complete so that anything that was red is now Vapor Blue and anything Vapor Blue is now red. So here you have Aaron’s Vapor Flip Bonus Bike for 2013. This bike is truly a pro-level bike with an unbeatable price.
For 2013, the PRO features a full Odyssey parts kit including Aaron Ross tires, Odyssey EVO 2 brakes and Monolever, Aaron Ross 2 grips, Thunderbolt cranks, Aaron Ross Principal pivotal seat and Odyssey wheels with female axles. Available in Aaron’s all new “Vapor Blue” and red finish, this bike is a near match to the one that he rides every day. If you could peel back the finish, you’d find all of the technical and functional engineering features that Sunday is famous for. This is one of the best values that money can buy.
Full Parts List
- frame: Full Chromoly frame with Wave DT
- fork: Full Chromoly, 1PC steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Full Chromoly Triumph XL replica 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Evo 2
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever medium
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic long
- grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross 2
- seat: Odyssey Principal Aaron Ross
- seat post: Odyssey Convertible
- seat clamp: Sunday “Slim" Clamp, 2014-T6 Aluminum
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 6061-T6 Aluminum, 28-T
- cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 22mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36-H
- front hub: Odyssey Vandero 2, 3/8", 36-H w/ female axles
- rear hub: Odyssey Quartet, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T w/ female axles
- tires: Odyssey Aaron Ross 20" x 2.35" front and 20" x 2.10" rear
- chain: KMC Z510HX
- weight: 25.5 lbs
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head tube angle 75°
- Seat tube angle 71°
- Bottom bracket height 11.5"
- Chainstay length 13.375"
- Vapor Flip