Garrett Reeves is known to do some big drops on his bike, so it was fitting to name his 2013 Bonus Bike the Acid Drop. He rides the Odyssey Mike Aitken tires front and rear on his personal bike, so he made sure that they came standard on his signature complete. This bike also comes equipped with the Sunday Freeze stem and Sabretooth sprocket, Odyssey Gary Young Principal seat and female front and rear hubs. Garrett’s personal Ice Green finish is a cool and unique color that gives this bike a one-of-a-kind look. Just like Garrett, this bike can handle anything that you throw in its way.
Full Parts List
- frame: Chromoly HT, TT, Wave DT, Chainstays & Dropouts
- fork: Full Chromoly, 1PC steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Triumph XL replica 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic Medium
- grips: Sunday Yell
- seat: Odyssey Principal Gary Young
- seat post: Pivotal
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 28-T, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC
- cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36-H
- front hub: Sealed 3/8", 36-H, Low Flange with female axle
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T with female axle
- tires: Odyssey Aitken 20" x 2.25" front and 20" x 2.10" rear
- chain: KMC Z410H
- weight: 25.9 lbs
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket heightt: 11.5"
- Chainstay length: 13.375"
- Acid Drop Green