All new for 2013, the Jake Seeley Broadcaster complete bike combines Sunday’s newest aftermarket frame with high quality aftermarket Odyssey and Sunday parts throughout. The 75.5 degree head tube, 13″ slammed rear end and lower 11.5″ BB height make for a very responsive bike that’s ready for the most technical riding. Female axle front and rear hubs are laced to Odyssey Quadrant rims that are paired to 2.25″ front and rear Odyssey Mike Aitken tires. When we asked Jake Seeley what he thought about who the Broadcaster rides, Jake replied, “The feel couldn’t be better, man. I love it.” Rider tested. Rider approved.
Full Parts List
- frame: Full Chromoly aftermarket, hollow dropouts & removable brake hardware
- fork: Full Chromoly, 1PC steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Chromoly Triumph XL replica 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever medium
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic medium
- grips: Sunday Yell
- seat: Odyssey Principal Gary Young
- seat post: Pivotal
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 27-T, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC
- cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36-H
- front hub: Sealed 3/8", 36-H, Low Flange with female axle
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T with female axle
- tires: Odyssey Aitken 20" x 2.25" front and rear
- chain: KMC Z410H
- weight: 25.4 lbs
- Top tube length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Chainstay length: 13" - 13.25"
- Midnight Blue