The Aaron Ross EX features a long list of Odyssey products that easily rivals pro-level bikes from other brands. You’ll find Aaron Ross tires and matching Aaron 2 grips on board, along with a high-quality Odyssey Quadrant wheelset, Aaron Ross Principal pivotal seat, a modern frame geometry and a Sunday Freeze top load stem. You also get legendary Sunday engineering, like the dent-resistant wave down tube and a gusset construction that provides you with unparalleled frame durability, without the weight penalty you see on fashion-driven bikes. Sunday designed, Aaron tested and approved.
Full Parts List
- frame: Chromoly HT, TT, Wave DT, Chainstays & Dropouts
- geometry: 20.75" TT, 75° HT, 71° ST, 11.5" BB, 13.375" CS
- fork: Full Chromoly, 1PC steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Full Chromoly Triumph XL replica 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic Medium
- grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross 2
- seat: Odyssey Principal Aaron Ross
- seat post: Pivotal
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 28-T, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC
- cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36-H
- front hub: Sealed 3/8", 36-H, Low Flange with female axle
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T with female axle
- tires: Odyssey Aaron Ross 20" x 2.35" front and 20" x 2.10" rear
- chain: KMC Z410H
- weight: 26.2 lbs
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle 75°
- Seat tube angle 71°
- Bottom bracket height 11.5"
- Chainstay length 13.375"
- White / Fluorescent Red