We are excited to be working with Alex Magallan again on the follow up to his popular Bonus Bike. If there are two things Alex excels at, it’s going fast and looking good doing it. With a classic Fast Black and chrome part spec and the new tanwall Odyssey Chase Hawk tires, this bike is sure to turn some heads. The Alex Magallan EX is also equipped with the new Odyssey Springfield brakes and lever matched with the Odyssey Quik Slic Kable® to give you adjustment free, and reliable braking. Which is just what you’ll need with the EX’s pro-level gear ratio.
Full Parts List
- frame: Chromoly HT, TT, Wave DT, Chainstays & Dropouts
- fork: Full Chromoly, 1PC steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Full Chromoly Triumph XL replica 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic Medium
- grips: Sunday Yell
- seat: Odyssey Principal Gary Young
- seat post: Pivotal
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 28-T, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC
- cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36-H
- front hub: Sealed 3/8", 36-H, Low Flange with female axle
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T with female axle
- tires: Odyssey Chase Hawk 20" x 2.40" front and 20" x 2.20" rear
- chain: KMC Z410H
- weight: 26.1 lbs
Geometry & Specs
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Chainstay length: 13.375"