The 2013 Gary Young EX features a long list of Odyssey products that easily rivals pro-level bikes from other brands. You’ll find Gary grips, a Gary Principal pivotal seat, a Quik-Slic Kable®, a front Aitken tire, high-quality Odyssey Quadrant wheelset, Springfield brake set, modern frame geometry and a Sunday Freeze top load stem. Of course, you also get Sunday engineering, like the dent-resistant wave down tube and gusset construction that provides you with unparalleled frame durability (without the weight penalty you see on lesser bikes). Looks good going fast, just like Gary’s own bike.
Full Parts List
- frame: Chromoly HT, TT, Wave DT, Chainstays & Dropouts
- fork: Full Chromoly, 1PC steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Full Chromoly Triumph XL replica 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic Medium
- grips: Odyssey Gary Young
- seat: Odyssey Principal Gary Young
- seat post: Pivotal
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 28-T, 6061-T6 Aluminum, CNC
- cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36-H
- front hub: Sealed 3/8", 36-H, Low Flange with female axle
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T with female axle
- tires: Odyssey Aitken 20" x 2.25" front and 20" x 2.10" rear
- chain: KMC Z410H
- weight: 25.9 lbs
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Chainstay length: 13.375"
- Burnt Orange