The Plus 4® geometry featured on the original Model-C changed everything for 24″ BMX bikes. For 2013, the progression continues. The Model-C is built with a 22″ top tube, a short 14.625″ chain stay, taller 7.75″ rise bars and the Sunday Freeze top load stem. We’ve taken our years of research and combined it with your feedback to make the best overall 24″ complete ever. This bike comes with all of the essentials you need to get going like the 24″ Odyssey Mike Aitken 2.25 front and Odyssey 2.1 Path rear tires, Odyssey Twisted PC pedals, Odyssey Gary Young Principal seat and the new Odyssey Springfield brake and lever. The Model-C’s frame, fork and bar are built using the same technical features as our other bikes, so you know that you can count on them. Whether you’re out to cruise or you’re ready to shred just like you do on a 20″, the Model-C is ready.
Full Parts List
- frame: Chromoly HT, DT & Dropouts
- fork: Chromoly steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread Insert
- handlebar: 24umph XL replica, Hi-Ten steel, 7.75"H, 28"W, 12° backsweep, 4° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic Medium
- grips: Sunday Yell
- seat: Odyssey Principal Gary Young
- seat post: Pivotal
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday, Steel, 25-T
- cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Double wall 36-H
- front hub: Looseball, 3/8", 36-H, Low-Flange
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 14mm, 36-H, 10-T
- tires: Odyssey Aitken 24" x 2.25" Front & Path 24" x 2.10" Rear
- chain: KMC Z410HX
- weight: 27.9 lbs
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 22"
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket height: 13.75"
- Chainstay length: 14.625"
- Blue Wave