After revolutionizing 24″ bike geometry, Sunday is now proud to offer the 16″ Primer Jr. (formerly known as The Lil Spark). The progressive spec and angles on this bike make it easier for a new rider to learn the fundamentals of riding BMX at a younger age. Featuring a 16.5″ top tube, steeper 25mm fork offset, taller 6.75″ bars, a 40mm reach stem and lightweight 28 spoke wheels, the Sunday 16″ Primer Jr. is the perfect starting point for new riders. The awkward geometries found on other 16″ bikes are now a thing of the past. The 2013 Sunday Lil Spark is the best handling 16″ bike that money can buy.
Full Parts List
- frame: Chromoly DT & Dropouts
- fork: Chromoly steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Lil’ Spark, Hi-Ten steel, 6.75" H, 23" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: 40mm Reach Top-Load
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake lever: Junior Reach aluminum
- brake cable: Sunday
- grips: Junior
- seat: Junior seat and post combo
- seat post: Integrated
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Steel, 25-T
- cranks: 3-Piece Tubular Chromoly, 140mm
- bottom bracket: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Wellgo
- rims: Single Wall, 28-H
- front hub: Looseball 3/8" axle, 28-H, Low Flange
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette, 14mm, 28-H, 9-T
- tires: Duro 16" x 2.10" Front and Rear
- chain: KMC Z410H
- weight: 20.7 lbs
Geometry & Specs
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket height: 9.25"
- Chainstay length: 10.625"
- Vapor Blue