The Aaron Ross PRO is exactly what its name claims. A truly pro-level bike with an unbeatable price. For 2013, the PRO features a full Odyssey parts kit including Aaron Ross tires, Odyssey EVO 2 brakes and Monolever, Aaron Ross 2 grips, Thunderbolt cranks, Aaron Ross Principal pivotal seat and Odyssey wheels with female axles. Available in Aaron’s all new “Vapor Blue” and red finish, this bike is a near match to the one that he rides every day. If you could peel back the finish, you’d find all of the technical and functional engineering features that Sunday is famous for. This is one of the best values that money can buy.
Full Parts List
- frame: Full Chromoly frame with Wave DT
- fork: Full Chromoly, 1PC steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Full Chromoly Triumph XL replica 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Evo 2
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever medium
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic long
- grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross 2
- seat: Odyssey Principal Aaron Ross
- seat post: Odyssey Convertible
- seat clamp: Sunday “Slim" Clamp, 2014-T6 Aluminum
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 6061-T6 Aluminum, 28-T
- cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 22mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36-H
- front hub: Odyssey Vandero 2, 3/8", 36-H w/ female axles
- rear hub: Odyssey Quartet, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T w/ female axles
- tires: Odyssey Aaron Ross 20" x 2.35" front and 20" x 2.10" rear
- chain: KMC Z510HX
- weight: 25.5 lbs
Geometry & Specs
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Chainstay length: 13.375"
- Vapor Blue