The Gary Young PRO is exactly what it claims to be. A truly pro-level bike with an unbeatable price. For 2013, the PRO features a full Odyssey parts kit including Mike Aitken tires, Odyssey EVO 2 brakes and Monolever, Gary Young grips, Thunderbolt cranks, Gary Young Principal pivotal seat and Odyssey wheels with female axles.
Full Parts List
- frame: Full Chromoly frame with Wave DT
- fork: Full Chromoly, 1PC steerer tube w/ welded pre-load thread insert
- handlebar: Full Chromoly Triumph XL replica 8.5" H, 28" W, 12° backsweep, 1° upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Topload
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Evo 2
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever medium
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic long
- grips: Odyssey Gary Young
- seat: Odyssey Principal Gary Young
- seat post: Odyssey Convertible
- seat clamp: Sunday “Slim" Clamp, 2014-T6 Aluminum
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 6061-T6 Aluminum, 28-T
- cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 22mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant, 36-H
- front hub: Odyssey Vandero 2, 3/8", 36-H w/ female axles
- rear hub: Odyssey Quartet, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T w/ female axles
- tires: Odyssey Aitken 20" x 2.25" front and 20" x 2.10" rear
- chain: KMC Z510HX
- weight: 25.3 lbs
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Chainstay length: 13.375"
- Gold Speckled Red