Once again, for 2013 you can buy the exact same bike that the Sunday team rides. The Soundwave Special throws all of the typical OEM pricing concerns out the window to give you the best complete bike available today. What’s so special? How about genuine, 41-Thermal® replacement guaranteed parts like the new aftermarket Sunday Soundwave frame, genuine Sunday Tall-T handlebars, the new Sunday Octave fork and Odyssey Thunderbolt cranks? We didn’t stop there. You’ll also get an Odyssey Lincoln top load stem and an endless supply of parts like Evo 2 brakes, Aaron Ross tires, a Quik-Slic Kable® and a complete Odyssey Aerospace wheelset with female axles front and rear. The Soundwave is like building a new bike from scratch, except we did all the work for you, and now we’re passing the savings along. No holds barred. Nothing compares to the Special. It’s ready for the best riders int he world straight out of the box.
Full Parts List
- frame: Sunday Soundwave, 41-Thermal, full chromoly, aftermarket w/ Wave TT & DT, hollow dropouts, integrated chain tensioners and removable brake hardware.
- fork: Sunday Octave, 41-Thermal, aftermarket, full chromoly w/ 1PC steerer tube
- handlebar: Sunday Tall-T, 41-Thermal, aftermarket, full chromoly, 8.7"H, 28.5"W, 12° backsweep, 4° upsweep
- stem: Odyssey Lincoln
- headset: Integrated, 1 1/8"
- brake: Odyssey Evo 2
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever medium
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic long
- grips: Sunday Yell
- seat: Odyssey Principal Gary Young
- seat post: Odyssey Convertible
- seat clamp: Sunday "Slim" Clamp, 2014-T6 Aluminum
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 6061-T6 Aluminum, 27-T
- cranks: Odyssey Thunderbolt, 175mm
- bottom bracket: 22mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Aerospace, 36-H
- front hub: Odyssey Vandero 2, 3/8", 36-H w/ female axles
- rear hub: Odyssey Anti-Gram, 14mm, 36-H, 9-T w/ female axles
- tires: Odyssey Aaron Ross 20" x 2.35" front and 20" x 2.10" rear
- chain: KMC Z510HX
- weight: 24 lbs
- Top tube length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Chainstay length: 13.5"