The 2014 line of Aaron Ross bikes starts off right here with the blue with black splatter AM Plus. Aaron Ross is known for his creative colorways and this bike is not exception. It’s Sunday/Odyssey parts package, creative colorway and great price make this bike stand out and easy to afford.
Improvements over the AM
- Fully sealed front and rear Sunday hubset
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.5″ TT, Chromoly Down Tube and Dropouts
- fork: AM Plus, Chromoly Steerer Tube and Dropouts
- handlebar: Triumph XL Replica 8.5″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Front-Load Stem 48mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Ross
- seat: Odyssey Ross Principal Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday, 25T, Steel
- cranks: 170mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim, 36H
- front hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Sunday Current 20×2.25 (F & R)
- chain: PYC 410H
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 20.5"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.375”
- Weight: 26.39 lbs
- Rise: 8.5"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- Gloss Ocean Blue / Black