The 2014 AM Plus bike is a new model for 2014. Our goal was to offer a bit more quality in an AM level bike. The AM Plus comes with fully sealed Sunday front and rear hub set. The bike is semi-matte metallic gold with the trusted Sunday/Odyssey parts package.
Improvements over the AM
- Fully sealed front and rear Sunday hubset
Full Parts List
- frame: 21″ TT, Chromoly Down Tube and Dropouts
- fork: AM Plus, Chromoly Steerer Tube and Dropouts
- handlebar: Triumph XL Replica 8.5″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Dugan
- seat: Odyssey Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday, 25T, Steel
- cranks: 175mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim, 36H
- front hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Sunday Current 20×2.25 (F & R)
- chain: PYC 410H
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 21"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.375”
- Weight: 26.39 lbs
- Rise: 8.5"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- Semi-Matte Metallic Gold