The 2014 Broadcaster could be one of the best looking bikes of the year. This bike is designed for any technical type of rider. For this year, we’ve changed the HT angle to 75˚ while keeping the backend extra short for easier spins and tailwhips. It’s expert level Sunday/Odyssey parts package rounds out this bike.
Full Parts List
- frame: 21″ TT, Full Chromoly, Broadcaster Aftermarket Frame, w/ Wave Downtube and Hollow Dropouts
- fork: EX Plus, Full Chromoly w/ 1PC Steerer Tube
- handlebar: Triumph XL Replica, Full Chromoly, 8.5″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Dugan
- seat: Odyssey Monogram Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Odyssey C-512 Chase Hawk Sprocket, 27-T, 7075 CNC
- cranks: 175mm, Sunday Saker Crank
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday Storm, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Sunday Storm, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8” Axle, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Hawk 2.4 (F) & 2.2 (R)
- chain: KMC Z-510HX
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.5”
- Weight: 25.41 lbs
- Rise: 8.5"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- Semi-Matte Army Green