New for 2014 is our Trans Orange EX PLUS complete bike. It improves over the EX level by coming with a full chromoly frame and 1-pc full chromoly fork. So, add these improvements with the Sunday/Odyssey parts package and you get a very solid bike for an affordable price.
Improvements over the EX
- Full Chromoly Frame
- Full Chromoly 1-pc Fork
- Odyssey Quadrant Rims
- Odyssey Chase Hawk Tires 2.40"
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.75″ TT, Full Chromoly w/ Wave Down Tube
- fork: EX Plus, Full Chromoly w/ 1PC Steerer Tube
- handlebar: Triumph XL Replica, Full Chromoly, 8.5″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Dugan
- seat: Odyssey Monogram Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 28T, 6061
- cranks: 175mm, Sunday Saker Crank
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8” Axle, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Hawk 2.4 (F & R)
- chain: PYC 410H
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25 - 13.50"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.375”
- Weight: 26.10 lbs
- Rise: 8.5"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- Trans Orange