For the 2014 Aaron Ross EX complete, Aaron wanted to continue with his splatter theme. The bike is black with blue splatter and comes with a tough Sunday/Odyssey parts package. It’s a very unique and creative bike at the EX level.
Improvements over the AM Plus
- Wave Down Tube Frame
- Chromoly Down Tube, Top Tube, Chain Stays, Dropouts and Head Tube
- Full Chromoly Fork
- Full Chromoly Bars
- Sunday Sabretooth Sprocket
- Sunday Saker Cranks
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.75″ TT, Chromoly Wave Down Tube, Top Tube, Chain Stay, Dropout and Integrated Head Tube
- fork: EX, Full Chromoly
- handlebar: Triumph XL Replica, Full Chromoly, 8.5″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Ross
- seat: Odyssey Ross Principal Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 25T, 6061
- cranks: 175mm, Sunday Saker Crank
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim, 36H
- front hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8” Axle, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Sunday Current 20×2.25 (F & R)
- chain: PYC 410H
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle 75°
- Seat tube angle 71°
- Chainstay length 13.25"
- Bottom bracket height 11.5"
- Standover 8.375”
- Weight 26.20 lbs
- Rise 8.5"
- Width 28"
- Backsweep 12°
- Upsweep 1°
- Gloss Black / Ocean Blue