For Gary Young signature EX complete bike, we wanted to bring back a color that he was well known for at the start of his BMX career. He once had 3 magazine covers at the same time riding this color bike. He’s been so good so long that we wanted to do this colorway as a tribute to his career. Modern geometry plus a Sunday/Odyssey parts package make this bike strong, affordable and work well for any rider.
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.75″ TT, Chromoly Wave Down Tube, Top Tube, Chain Stay, Dropout and Integrated Head Tube
- fork: EX, Full Chromoly
- handlebar: Triumph XL Replica, Full Chromoly, 8.5″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Young 2
- seat: Sunday Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 25T, 6061
- cranks: 175mm, Sunday Saker Crank
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim, 36H
- front hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8” Axle, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Sunday Current 20×2.25 (F & R)
- chain: PYC 410H
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.375”
- Weight: 26.16 lbs
- Rise: 8.5"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- Gloss Tan / Black