The Model C is the bike that started the modern geometry movement in 24″ BMX. For 2014, we continue to offer geometry similar to that of our 20″ BMX bikes which allows people to get onto a 24″ without much adjustment needed. This model is offered in a gloss black finish and an even more impressive price tag.
Full Parts List
- frame: 22″ TT, Chromoly Down Tube and Dropouts
- fork: MODEL-C, Chromoly Steerer Tube and Dropouts
- handlebar: 24UMPH XL Replica, 7.75″ x 28″, 12° Back, 4° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross
- seat: Sunday Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday, 25T, Steel
- cranks: 175mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Sunday 24” Lightning Rim, 36H
- front hub: Sunday, 36H, Unsealed male 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, 36H, Sealed, 10T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Innova 24×2.125 (F & R)
- chain: PYC 410H
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 14.625″
- Bottom bracket height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25"
- Weight: 28.5 lbs
- Rise: 7.75"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- Gloss Black