The 2014 Primer is now more affordable and comes in two top tube sizes. The first size is a 20″ in safety orange, next is a 20.5″ that comes in Charcoal, Safety Green and Indigo Blue. The new price, sizes and colors will make this bike a great choice for new and beginner riders.
Full Parts List
- frame: 20″ TT, Chromoly Dropouts
- fork: Primer, Chromoly Dropouts
- handlebar: Triumph Replica 8.0″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Front-Load Stem 48mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M6 Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Sunday Yell
- seat: Sunday Cloud Seat and Post Combo
- seat post: Integrated
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday, 25T, Steel
- cranks: 170mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Sunday Plastic
- rims: P-7x, 36H
- front hub: Sunday, 36H, Low-Flange, Looseball
- rear hub: Sunday, 36H, Semi-Sealed, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Sunday Current 20×2.25 (F & R)
- chain: PYC 410H
Geometry & Specs
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.375”
- Weight: 26.1 lbs
- Rise: 8"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- Gloss Safety Orange