For 2014, we are offering an all chrome PRO complete bike Looking raw and tough, this bike can perform because of it’s modern geometry and Sunday/Odyssey parts package. Bikes in this price level have always been a great value for any customer.
Improvements over the EX Plus
- Full Chromoly PRO Frame
- Full Chromoly PRO Fork
- Odyssey aftermarket Tripod Seat Post
- Odyssey Thunderbolt Cranks 175mm
- Odyssey 22mm Bottom Bracket
- Odyssey Quartet Front and Rear Hubset
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.75″ TT, Full Chromoly w/ Wave Down Tube
- fork: PRO, Full Chromoly w/ 1PC Steerer Tube
- handlebar: Triumph XL Replica, Full Chromoly, 8.5″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Dugan
- seat: Odyssey Monogram Tripod
- seat post: Odyssey Tripod Aftermarket
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 28T, 6061 CNC
- cranks: 175mm, Odyssey Thunderbolt RHD
- BB parts: 22mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant Rim 36H
- front hub: Odyssey Quartet, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Odyssey Quartet, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8” Axle, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Hawk 2.4 (F & R)
- chain: KMC Z-510HX
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25 - 13.50"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.375”
- Weight: 25.33 lbs
- Rise: 8.5"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°