The Aaron Ross PRO has always been the most talked about bike we’ve offered. Each of the models has been very unique and creative with the 2014 being no exception. The PRO isn’t just a colorway, it comes with a high quality Sunday/Odyssey parts package that has been difficult to beat since 2010.
Improvements over the EX Plus
- Full Chromoly PRO Frame
- Full Chromoly PRO Fork
- Odyssey aftermarket Tripod Seat Post
- Odyssey Thunderbolt Cranks 175mm
- Odyssey 22mm Bottom Bracket
- Odyssey Quartet Front and Rear Hubset
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.75″ TT, Full Chromoly w/ Wave Down Tube
- fork: PRO, Full Chromoly w/ 1PC Steerer Tube
- handlebar: Triumph XL Replica, Full Chromoly, 8.5″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross
- seat: Odyssey Ross Principal Tripod
- seat post: Odyssey Tripod Aftermarket
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 28T, 6061 CNC
- cranks: 175mm, Odyssey Thunderbolt RHD
- BB parts: 22mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Quadrant Rim 36H
- front hub: Odyssey Quartet, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Odyssey Quartet, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8” Axle, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Ross 2.35 (F) & Ross 2.1 (R)
- chain: KMC Z-510HX
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25 - 13.50"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.375”
- Weight: 25.92 lbs
- Rise: 8.5"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- Gloss Black / Ocean Blue / Fluo. Yellow