The 2014 Soundwave Special continues to be one of the best complete bikes money can buy. Very few offer a LIFETIME WARRANTY on frame, fork and cranks, but the best part is it doesn’t come with the high price tag you might expect. For 2014, we’ve made it more affordable and more accessible to a larger audience. This bike is like a custom build just without the high price tag.
Improvements over the PRO
- Sunday Soundwave aftermarket Frame
- Sunday aftermarket Octave Forks
- Sunday aftermarket Broadcaster Bars
- Sunday aftermarket Octave Pre-Load Bolt
- Sunday aftermarket Seat Clamp
- Odyssey Aerospace Rims
- Heat-Treated Frame, Forks, Cranks and Bars.
- Lifetime Warranty Frame, Forks and Cranks.
Full Parts List
- frame: 21″ TT, Sunday Soundwave Aftermarket Frame, 41-Thermal, w/ Wave Top Tube and Down Tube
- fork: Sunday Octave, 41-Thermal Aftermarket Fork, w/ 32mm offset
- handlebar: Sunday Aftermarket Broadcaster Bar, Full Chromoly, w/ Post-Weld Heat Treatment
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday Octave Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
- brake: Odyssey EVO 2 U-Brake
- brake cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Dugan
- seat: Odyssey Monogram Tripod
- seat post: Odyssey Tripod Aftermarket
- seat clamp: Sunday Aftermarket
- sprocket: Sunday Sabretooth, 27T, 6061 CNC
- cranks: 175mm, Odyssey Thunderbolt RHD
- BB parts: 22mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Odyssey Aerospace Rim, 36H
- front hub: Odyssey Quartet, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8″ Axle
- rear hub: Odyssey Quartet, 36H, Sealed, Female 3/8” Axle, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Hawk 2.4 [F] & 2.2 [R]
- chain: KMC Z-510HX
Geometry & Specs
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.50" - 13.75"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.5”
- Weight: 23.26 lbs (Brakeless) 24.05 lbs (Brakes)
- Rise: 8.9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1
- Gloss Black