With modern geometry, this is the 24″ bike that began a revolution.
The freestyle bike’s older brother. With modern geometry, this is the 24″ bike that began a revolution.
Full Parts List
- frame: 22" TT, Chromoly Down Tube and Head Tube
- fork: 24" Fork w/ Chromoly Steerer Tube and Dropouts
- handlebar: 24UMPH XL Replica 7.75"Rise, 28" Width, 12° Backsweep, 4° Upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Gary Young Signature
- seat: Sunday Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday , 25T, Steel
- cranks: 175mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 10T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Innova 24 x 2.125" (F & R)
- chain: KMC Z-510H
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 14.625-14.875”
- Bottom bracket height: 13.75"
- Standover: 9.25”
- Rise: 7.75"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With brakes: 29.1lbs