The moment you hop on one of our bikes and pop that first wheelie, you’ll notice right away what sets our 16″ bike apart from the rest. We designed our frames with proportional geometry that makes it respond just like a regular 20″ BMX bike and our competitor’s feel sluggish in comparison. This means the little ones will have zero problems getting rad with the big kids.
A small bike with a big bag of tricks.
Full Parts List
- frame: 16.5" TT, Chromoly Dropouts
- fork: Primer 16" Fork w/ Chromoly Dropout
- handlebar: Primer 16 6.8" Rise, 23" Width, 12° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
- stem: Sunday Top-Load 40mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M6 Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Sunday 16" Specific
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Junior
- seat: Junior Seat and Post Combo
- seat post: Integrated
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday , 25T, Steel
- cranks: 140mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Wellgo
- rims: 16" Rim
- front hub: Sunday, Low-Flange, Looseball
- rear hub: Sunday, Semi-Sealed, 10T Driver
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Sunday Current 16 x 2.1" (F & R)
- chain: KMC Z410
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 10.625-10.875”
- Bottom bracket height: 9.25"
- Standover: 6.9"
- Rise: 6.8"
- Width: 23"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- With brakes: 23.3lbs
- Blood Orange