With modern geometry, this is the 24″ bike that started a revolution.
Also available in our Special Edition Black colorway.
Full Parts List
- frame: 22" TT, Chromoly Down Tube and Head Tube
- fork: 24" Fork w/ 2PC Chromoly Steerer Tube and Dropouts
- handlebar: 24UMPH XL Replica 28” Width, 7.75" Rise, 12° Backsweep, and 4° Upsweep
- stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem 52mm
- headset: FSA Sealed Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- break: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- grips: Odyssey Gary Young Signature
- seat: Sunday Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday , 25T, Steel
- cranks: 175mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, 10T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Chase Hawk 24 x 2.20"
- chain: KMC Z-510H
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Length: 22"
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 14.625” - 14.875"
- Bottom bracket height: 13.75”
- Standover: 9.25”
- Height: 7.75”
- Width: 28″
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- With brakes: 29.1 lbs.