The Blueprint is a bike for new riders that is built around a pro-level geometry to help them progress faster. This bike is equipped with hassle-free parts like Odyssey Springfield brakes, a Sunday Freeze stem and Current 2.4” tires to help keep you focused on the important part – riding. The Blueprint comes with an integrated head tube this year for greater durability, ease of assembly and pro style points.
- Sunday Current 2.4″ Tires
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Integrated Headset
- Sunday Cornerstone Grips
- Sunday Freeze Front Load Stem
Full Parts List
- frame: 20" TT, Hi-Ten, Integrated 1-1/8" Headtube, American BB
- fork: 2PC Steerer Tube w/ Welded Pre-Load Bolt
- handlebar: OEM 9" Hi-Ten
- stem: 48mm Freeze Front Load
- headset: Traditional 1-1/8"
- headset cap: Top Cap w/ Star Nut
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Sunday Cornerstone
- seat: Sunday Cloud Seat and Post Combo
- seat post: Integrated
- seat clamp: Integrated
- sprocket: 25T, Steel
- cranks: 170mm tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm looseball American
- pedals: Wellgo
- rims: P-7X 20 x 36H
- front hub: Low-Flange, Looseball, 36H
- rear hub: Semi-Sealed 9t Driver, 36H
- spokes: 14G Steel, Black
- tires: Sunday Current 20 x 2.4" (F & R)
- chain: KMC Z410 BUBU
- Top tube length: 20"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.4"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- BIKE WEIGHT
- With brakes: 26.4lbs