and Odyssey Springfield Lever
The 2018 EX is a bike that is difficult to match. Erik Elstran’s signature model pushes the envelope, just like you’d expect from the guy that got the ender in Sunday’s GROW UP DVD.
A tough, pro-level Odyssey/Sunday parts package and frame design upgrades like the EX’s removable braking hardware mean business, even when your approach to riding is all about having fun – just like Erik’s.
- Odyssey Broc Raiford Grips
- Sunday Dinowest Tripod Seat
- Sunday 3-Piece Saker Cranks
- Sunday Sabretooth v2 Sprocket
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4″ OEM Tires
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.75" Cromo Integrated HT, Wave DT, TT, CS, DO
- fork: 20", Full Cromo 2pc Steerer
- handlebar: 9" 4-pc OEM Full Cromo
- stem: 52mm Freeze Top Load
- headset: FSA Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M16 AL Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Sunday Jake Seeley Signature
- seat: Sunday "Dinowest" Tripod
- seat post: Tripod 25.4mm
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25T Steel
- cranks: 175mm, Sunday Saker Cranks
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Sunday, Sealed Cassette, 36H, Female Axle, 9T
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- chain: KMC Z510H
- Top tube length: 20.75"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.75"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- BIKE WEIGHT
- With brakes: 25.6lbs