and Springfield Lever
The Forecaster is a model that rides, feels and looks like a pro-level bike. When you see a fluorescent green Forecaster, then you can be sure that Aaron Ross is the guy behind it. You’ll find other Ross spec’d design cues like Odyssey Boss Grips combined with incredible parts like an Odyssey Clutch freecoaster hub, Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals and Path Pro tires.
A truly dialed bike for every style of riding, just how Aaron likes it.
- Odyssey Clutch Freecoaster
- Odyssey Aaron Ross “BOSS” Grips
- Odyssey Retro Tripod Seat
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Sunday Lightning Rims
- Sealed Front Hub
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.5" Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT, Cromo DT and DO
- fork: 20", Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- handlebar: 9" OEM Hi-Ten
- stem: 52mm Freeze Top Load
- headset: FSA Integrated
- headset cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross BOSS Signature
- seat: Odyssey Retro
- seat post: Tripod 25.4mm
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25T Steel
- cranks: 170mm Tubular 3pc
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim 36H
- front hub: Sunday, Sealed, 36H, Female 3/8" Axle
- rear hub: Odyssey Clutch Freecoaster, 9t Driver
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.40"
- chain: KMC Z510H
- Top tube length: 20.5"
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- BIKE WEIGHT
- With brakes: 26.9lbs
- Fluorescent Green