If you are looking for an ultra-modern street tech frame then look no further. We would like to introduce the all new Broadcaster frame. Check after the break for the rest of the story.
The Broadcaster takes up where the Forecaster left off, now with much more progressive geometry. The biggest changes are the 75.5˚ HT and the 13 – 13.25” CS length. The steeper HT allows for increased front wheel trick capabilities while the combination of the low 11.5″ BB height and the shortened CS length allows for better spinning and tailwhipping possibilities. This is a modern street rider’s dream frame.
We’ve taken the low price of the Forecaster even further with the Broadcaster’s price tag. The USA MSRP will be $299.99, making this frame more accessible to more riders. This bike comes with features you have grown to expect from Sunday aftermarket frames. Hollow dropouts and a Wave downtube as well as removable brake mounts help make this the best quality frame you can buy for under $300.
Sunday frame innovations are tested in our best aftermarket models before they’re applied to our complete bikes. Featuring function-driven design details to provide riders with ultra high-quality frames that are durable, easy to set-up and adaptable to every style of riding. Our features vary from frame to frame, so check out each frame to see it’s specific features list.
- Jake Seeley Midnight Blue
- Wave Downtube: Double-butted 1.45″ diameter downtube with proven Wave shaping to fight denting. (?)Take your hand and run it along the underside of one of our frames with a Wave downtube. You will no doubt notice all the ridges. This is our Wave downtube and it’s purpose is to help fight denting of the tube due to contact made from a rail, ledge or coping. Downtube dents will significantly weaken the front end of your bike, thus shortening it’s life. The tighter radius of the waves stiffens the tube making it harder to dent. While it’s not able to eliminate every dent, it will take far more abuse than a non-Wave downtube. Important to note is that it adds minimal weight compared to a traditional tube.
- Wave Gusset: The downtube is first welded to the head tube before the Wave gusset is attached. This proven design makes the front end incredibly strong.
- Removable Brake Mounts: Removable brake mounts provide a clean look when removed.
- Hollow Dropouts: Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. Sunday came out with the first hollow dropout in 2006 and it has set the standard ever since. It’s forged and CNCed to create a hollow structure that weighs the same and is over twice the strength of a traditional plate dropout. This dropout is the strongest and most functional dropout ever made.
- Non-sandwiched Toptube Junction: The toptube is miter-cut for a precise fit with the seat stays during welding. This increases the strength substantially over frames that use a “sandwiched” toptube at this junction.
- Double Butted Seattube: Internally double-butted seat tube is used to save weight, but provide strength.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Seat Clamp: All Sunday frames come with a removable, ultra-slim, 2014-T6 aluminum seat clamp with replaceable hardware and self-aligning nut included.
- Gyro® tabs
- Warranty: Two year warranty against manufacturer’s defects only.
- TT Lengths: 20.75″, 21″ or 21.25″
- Angles: 75.5° HT, 71° SA
- CS Length: 13″ – 13.25″
- BB Height: 11.5″
- Standover (C-To-C): 8.3″
- Weight: 5.25 lbs.