Introducing the new Sunday Conductor frame. It’s look is simple and classic with geometry specifically suited for stability at higher speeds. The stability comes from the longer top tube lengths combined with it’s 14″-14.75″ chainstay length. It has a normal, not so twitchy headtube angle that remains responsive. The chainstay brake mounts continue the classic look. It’s drivetrain fits up to a 36 tooth sprocket and is specifically designed for larger gear ratios. Sunday frames have always had a stiffer feel due to the Director style wishbone and the non-sandwiched seat tube junction which improves lateral stiffness. While the gusset and the minimal spacing between the toptube and downtube at the headtube improves vertical stiffness. Whether it’s a set of doubles at the trails or a bowl corner at a concrete skatepark, the Conductor is ready for it all.
Sunday frame innovations are tested in our best aftermarket models before they’re applied to our complete bikes. Featuring function-driven design details to provide riders with ultra high-quality frames that are durable, easy to set-up and adaptable to every style of riding. Our features vary from frame to frame, so check out each frame to see it’s specific features list.
- Black Magic
- Double Butted Downtube: Double-butted 1.45″ diameter downtube that provides strength and weight savings.
- Gusset: The downtube is first welded to the head tube before the gusset is attached. This proven design makes the front end incredibly strong.
- Traditional Dropouts: 5mm wide traditional plate style dropout to provide a slim clean look.
- TT Lengths: 21″ and 21.25″
- CS Length: 14″-14.75″
- NOTE: Designed to be used with 28t or larger sprocket and 9t or larger driver
- BB Height: 11.8″
- Angles: 74.5° HT, 71° SA
- Standover (C-To-C): 8.5″
- Weight: 4.68 lbs.