- Built with 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Uses a 1 Piece Steerer Tube
- Integrated Headset Seat
- Multi-directional tapering
- Butted fork legs from .049 to .35"
- Optional 990 Mounts (Black Magic Only)
The Morning 24.1 fork is lighter and stronger than previous models with an improved pre-load bolt design that allows for simplified brake cable and headset adjustments, compatible with 6 and 8mm hexes. The legs are butted from .049 to .035″ and have multi-directional tapered tubing with end notching for improved rail clearance. The dropouts have optimal peg mounting clearance and rounded edges to help during grinds.