The Morning 24.1 fork is lighter and stronger than previous models with an improved pre-load bolt design that allows for simplified brake cable and headset adjustments, compatible with 6 and 8mm hexes. The legs are butted from .049 to .035″ and have multi-directional tapered tubing with end notching for improved rail clearance. The dropouts have optimal peg mounting clearance and rounded edges to help during grinds.
- Built with 4130 Chromoly Tubing
- Uses a 1 Piece Steerer Tube
- Integrated Headset Seat
- Multi-directional tapering
- Butted fork legs from .049 to .35"
- Optional 990 Mounts (Black Magic Only)
- Black Magic Coating: Learn More » All of our frames are rust-proofed with our "Black Magic" coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today.
- 41 Thermal Processed: Learn More » We are the only company to use Odyssey's proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90's. The proven 41 Thermal process allows our products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.