Octave Forks are the next evolutionary step from our Morning 2.1 forks. We’ve improved our steerer tube and refined the leg shape while still keeping the end of the fork out of the way during grinds. Now lighter and stronger with a more refined look that is backed by a 41 Thermal lifetime warranty against bending and breaking make Octaves stand out among the rest.
- New, custom, seamless, tapered, butted and specially formed leg tube shaping for improved grind and guard clearance.
- All-new steerer tube design improves fatigue strength and includes a built-in, integrated, lower headset seat race.
- New 4mm dropout shape for grind and peg clearance.
- New 7075-T6 pre-load bolt.
- Black Magic Coating: Learn More » Every frame is rustproofed inside and out before the finish is applied and the lightweight "Black Magic" coating is the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today. Have you noticed the black coating on the steerer tube of our forks or inside the bottom bracket on a frame? Well, that's our Black Magic rust-proof coating that's on the inside and outside of the product. The goal is to help your product last longer and not fail due to rust whether it's found externally or internally.
- 41 Thermal Processed: Learn More » We are the only company to use Odyssey's proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90's. The proven 41 Thermal process allows our products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.