- Heat-treated Tubing: Down tube, chainstays, and dropouts.
- Revised Dropout Shape: Pegs fit better when the wheel is slammed.
- Double Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: Learn More » The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Wave Down Tube: Learn More » Down tube dents are common with our competitor's frames and they significantly weaken the front end of your bike. Our double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube feature our proven Wave shaping to fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it.
- Braking Options: Learn More » Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
If you are looking for an ultra-modern street tech frame then look no further than the Broadcaster frame. With progressive geometry like a 75˚ HT and a 13 – 13.25” CS length, it’s the next step in our line of frame designed for tech street riding.. The steep HT allows for increased front wheel trick capabilities while the combination of the low 11.5″ BB height and the shortened CS length allows for better spinning and tailwhipping possibilities. This is a modern street rider’s dream frame.
The Broadcaster is designed to introduce new riders to Sunday frame features at an affordable price. With a USA MSRP of $299.99, this bike comes with features you have grown to expect from Sunday aftermarket frames. Hollow dropouts and a Wave downtube as well as removable brake mounts help make this the best quality frame you can buy for under $300.