- MotoRoss style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- Completely brakeless (no holes for u-brake hardware and Gyro tabs)
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: Learn More » The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Learn More » Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Learn More » Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal.
Mark Burnett’s signature frame is designed around a geometry that matches his technical East Coast riding style. It features short chain stays, a taller bottom bracket, a longer head tube, and smaller hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.
Simplicity rules on the Excelsior and it’s built without u-brake hardware and Gyro tab holes. The frame’s front triangle makes use of traditional round MotoRoss style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
Geometry & Specs
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.75" or 21"
- Head Tube Angle: 75
- Seat Tube Angle: 71
- Chain Stay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8”
- Standover: 9”
- Tire Clearance: 2.4”
- Head Tube Length: 5”
- Weight: 5 LBS
- Trans Winter Blue