The Aaron Ross Funday frame uses nearly all of Sunday’s aftermarket frame features including hollow dropouts, integrated chain tensioners, Wave down tube, angled removable brake mounts, Director style wishbone, post-weld machining of the BB & HT and full 41 Thermal heat-treating backed by a lifetime warranty. It continues on with the geometry specified by Aaron Ross himself. Matching Vapor Blue aftermarket Odyssey parts will be available during the same shelf life as the frame.
- Double Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: Learn More » The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Wave Down Tube: Learn More » Down tube dents are common with our competitor's frames and they significantly weaken the front end of your bike. Our double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube feature our proven Wave shaping to fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Learn More » Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Post Weld Machining: Learn More » The Mid BB and Headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength or durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Integrated Head Tube: Learn More » The integrated headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength and durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Director Wishbone: Learn More » Slimmed-down Director style wishbone is lighter and significantly stronger than previous versions.
- Braking Options: Learn More » Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
- Black Magic Coating: Learn More » All of our frames are rust-proofed with our "Black Magic" coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today.
- 41 Thermal Processed: Learn More » We are the only company to use Odyssey's proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90's. The proven 41 Thermal process allows our products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.