- Full 4130 chromoly throughout
- Miter-cut top tube
- 8mm hollow dropouts
- Re-inforcing gusset at the down tube/head tube
- Comes with a full chromoly fork with 25mm, a one-piece integrated-ready steerer tube, and 25mm axle rake
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: Learn More » The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Learn More » Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Braking Options: Learn More » Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
The Radocaster 18” frame and fork kit is built around Sunday’s proven and respected 18” complete bike geometry. The frame’s technical features are based on the Radocaster 20” frame, and feature 8mm hollow dropouts, full chromoly throughout, removable braking hardware, and famous Sunday build features like a miter cut top tube and a reinforcing gusset at the down tube/head tube junction. The fork has a one-piece, integrated-ready steerer tube, full-chromoly construction throughout, and a responsive 25mm fork rake that has a perfect feel for smaller riders when it is paired up with the frame’s 74.5 degree head tube angle. Light in weight and affordable in price at under $300. Perfect for up-and-coming riders.
Geometry & Specs
- Top tube lengths: 18.5"
- Head tube angle: 74.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 11.75-12.00”
- Bottom bracket height: 10.35”
- Standover: 7.5”
- Weight: 4.68 lbs (frame only)
- Military Blue