- Proven hollow dropouts
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: Learn More » The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Learn More » Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Integrated Head Tube: Learn More » The integrated headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength and durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Braking Options: Learn More » Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
The Radocaster is designed to introduce new riders to Sunday frame features at an affordable price. With a USA MSRP of $279.99, the Radocaster comes with many of the features that you will find on our other aftermarket frames. Hollow dropouts and removable brake hardware help to make this one of the best frames that you can buy for under $300.
Also available as a Radcoaster 18″ frame and fork kit.
Geometry & Specs
- Top tube lengths: 20.5", 20.75", and 21"
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.50”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5”
- Standover: 9”
- Weight: 5.2 lbs
- Trans Black
- Black Cherry