- Boxed Chainstays: Learn More » We've updated the chain stays with a "boxed" tube shape that helps fight denting. The new shape enables the frame to have a shorter rear end as well providing clearance for larger sized rear tires. It's not uncommon to see 2.35" - 2.40" tires in the rear on a Soundwave.
- Wave Top Tube: Learn More » Top tube dents will significantly weaken the front end of your bike, thus shortening it's life. Our double-butted, 1.375" diameter top tube with proven Wave shaping helps fight denting.
- Wave Down Tube: Learn More » Down tube dents are common with our competitor's frames and they significantly weaken the front end of your bike. Our double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube feature our proven Wave shaping to fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Learn More » Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Integrated Head Tube: Learn More » The integrated headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength and durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Learn More » Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal. Chain tensioners NOT available on Broadcaster frame.
- Braking Options: Learn More » Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
- Black Magic Coating: Learn More » All of our frames are rust-proofed with our "Black Magic" coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today.
- 41 Thermal Processed: Learn More » We are the only company to use Odyssey's proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90's. The proven 41 Thermal process allows our products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.
When we introduced the Model-C’s Plus-4 geometry back in 2008, it was the most definitive change in 24″ BMX geometry since the early days of 24″ BMX. From this point on, Plus-4 geometry has influenced every 24″ that has followed it. No longer are 24″ BMX riders limited to sluggish race geometry. The new geometry is quick and responsive while still being stable and comfortable.
Our Plus-4 frames and complete bikes have been given all the features that have been proven by our 20″ BMX frames. Now, wave tubing, Sunday’s own dent fighting creation, has been added to the top tube and down tube of our latest aftermarket frame, the all new Sunday Wave-C. Hollow dropouts, another Sunday original, have also been added to give the rear end even more strength. There’s even a built in chain tensioner to help keep your wheel in place and your chain tight. If you choose to remove the brakes, our removable mounts, pressure fit cable guide and cable channel all provide a clean look to the frame. The Wave-C features longer 21.25” and 22″ top tube lengths, and a significantly shorter chainstay length of 14.6” with specially shaped tubing to fight denting and provide more tire clearance. Wave-C’s are 41-Thermal processed throughout and backed by a legendary lifetime warranty. For 24″ BMX, it doesn’t get any better than this frame.