A traditional clutch-based coaster hub design that eliminates all of the problematic elements on ordinary hubs and only keeps the parts that work. A new, super-strong axle, bearing configuration, and drag mechanism design stops the need for constant repairs.
It includes a female axle with a 14mm non-drive side axle bolt and 3/8” drive side bolt with built-in 14mm adapter. This configuration is lighter and stronger than a 14mm solid male axle. The 3/8” drive side bolt provides room for an ultra-long-lasting bearing system in the driver – one of the weakest points on traditional hubs. The 14mm non-drive side bolt is incredibly strong and allows for a larger bore in the axle. Team tested and proven. Patents Pending.
- Female Inbound Axle: Oversized 4130 Chromoly female axle. 14mm non-drive side axle bolt and 3/8″ drive side bolt with built-in 14mm adapater. (This configuration is lighter and stronger than a 14mm solid male axle).
- Guard Options: Plastic hub guard included (but optional to use)
- Super-durable bearing arrangement throughout
- Maximum strength axle design
- Super-durable drag mechanism design
- Available in RHD and LHD
- Patents pending
Geometry & Specs
- Hub Type: Freecoaster
- Spoke Options: 36 Hole
- Driver: 9t Driver
- Drive Side: LHD or RHD
- Weight: 22.5 oz / 640g