Our 2014 AM bikes are now more affordable and offer many color and size options to fit all sorts of riders. It comes in top tube sizes of 20″, 20.5″ and 21″ with each size having a specific color. The Sunday/Odyssey parts package has been trusted since we began making bikes. Between the price and options, there will definitely be a bike for newer riders.
Full Parts List
- frame: 20″ TT, Chromoly Down Tube and Dropouts
- fork: AM, Chromoly Steerer Tube and Dropouts
- handlebar: Triumph Replica 8.0″ x 28″, 12° Back, 1° Up
- stem: Sunday Freeze Front-Load Stem 48mm
- headset: Sunday Integrated
- headset cap: Sunday M6 Pre-Load Bolt
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Odyssey Aaron Ross
- seat: Sunday Tripod
- seat post: Tripod
- seat clamp: Sunday
- sprocket: Sunday, 25T, Steel
- cranks: 170mm, 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC
- rims: Sunday Lightning Rim, 36H
- front hub: Sunday, 36H, Low-Flange, Looseball
- rear hub: Sunday, 36H, Semi-Sealed, 9T
- spokes: Steel Black
- tires: Sunday Current 20×2.25 (F & R)
- chain: PYC 410H
- Head tube angle: 75°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25"
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 8.375”
- Weight: 26.70 lbs
- Rise: 8"
- Width: 28"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 1°
- Semi-Matte Black