and Odyssey Springfield Lever
The 2018 Scout is a great bike for dedicated riders on a budget. The Scout line is built with more aftermarket parts than ever before, including the brand new Odyssey Twisted Pro pedal and Path Pro tire. Bike shops and riders will appreciate the fully sealed front and rear hubs, and awesome details like Odyssey signature grips and the Springfield Brake system.
Choose from two different top tube lengths and some truly amazing color finishes when you’re ready to rip.
- Sunday Freeze Top Load Stem
- Sunday Cloud Tripod Seat
- Odyssey Springfield Brakes
- Odyssey Path Pro 2.4″ OEM Tires
- Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals
- Sealed Front and Rear Hubs
Full Parts List
- frame: 20.85" TT, Hi-Ten w/ Integrated HT. Chromoly Downtube and Dropouts
- fork: Hi-Ten 2pc Cromo Steerer
- handlebar: 9" 4-pc OEM Hi-Ten
- stem: 52mm Freeze Top Load
- headset: FSA Integrated
- headset cap: M6 Preload w/ Alloy Cap
- brake lever: Odyssey Springfield
- brake: Odyssey Springfield
- brake cable: Odyssey Quik Slic
- grips: Sunday Jake Seeley Signature
- seat: Sunday Vinyl Tripod
- seat post: Tripod 25.4mm
- seat clamp: 28.6mm w/ Sunday Logo
- sprocket: 25T Steel
- cranks: 170mm Tubular 3-piece, Chromoly
- BB parts: 19mm Sealed Mid
- pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- rims: 20" P-7X 36H
- front hub: Sealed 3/8' 36H w/ Logo
- rear hub: Sealed Cassette 9T Driver, 36H
- spokes: 14G Steel Black
- tires: Odyssey Path Pro OEM 20" x 2.4"
- chain: KMC Z510H
- Top tube length: 20.85"
- Head tube angle: 75.5°
- Seat tube angle: 71°
- Chainstay length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom bracket height: 11.5"
- Standover: 9"
- Rise: 9"
- Width: 28.5"
- Backsweep: 12°
- Upsweep: 4°
- BIKE WEIGHT
- With brakes: 26.15lbs
- Translucent Light Purple