In 2020, Sunday Bikes continue to be the benchmarks for value, quality and style that other brands measure themselves against with features like integrated head tubes on the Blueprint, sealed cassettes on the Primer, Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoasters on the Forecaster and Odyssey Twisted Pro Pedals and Path Pro Tires throughout the majority of the line, Sunday can’t be beat for 2020. We hope you’ll enjoy riding these bikes as much as we’ve enjoyed making them.
Spring is in the air and new softgoods are available now.
The new Discovery team frame features short chainstays, a tall bottom bracket, a long head tube and small hollow dropouts with integrated chain tensioners.
Simplicity rules on the Discovery. The frame’s front triangle makes use of traditional round Nightshift style top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting. Removable brake hardware and Gyro compatible as well.
Hit up your local shop to get it now in Matte Toothpaste, Matte Lavender, and Matte Black.
- 100% 4130 Chromoly Frame
- Nightshift style, double-butted, top and down tubes with proven internal gusseting.
- Removable U-brake hardware and Gyro tabs
- Integrated seat clamp
- Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube:
The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays:
Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners:
Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.75″ or 21″
- Head Tube Angle: 75
- Seat Tube Angle: 71
- Chain Stay Length: 13.25-13.5”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.8”
- Standover: 9”
- Tire Clearance: 2.4”
- Head Tube Length: 5”
- Weight: 5 lbs
The 2019 Soundwave Special is the best complete bike that money can buy. Combine an aftermarket Soundwave frame and Sunday forks with a long list of Odyssey parts and you’ve easily got a bike with no equals. Each bike comes with our umatched 41-Thermal Lifetime Warranty on frame, fork, bars, and cranks.
Download the wallpaper above and learn more about the bike below!
2019 Soundwave Special
- Frame: 21″ Sunday Soundwave v3 Aftermarket Frame, Wave Toptube and Downtube. 41-Thermal Lifetime Warranty
- Fork: Sunday Aftermarket Fork w/ 32mm offset. 41-Thermal Lifetime Warranty
- Handlebar: Odyssey Boss Bar. 41-Thermal Lifetime Warranty
- Stem: Sunday Freeze Top-Load Stem
- Headset: FSA Conical Integrated
- Headset Cap: Odyssey R/F-Series Alloy Pre-Load Bolt
- Brake Lever: Odyssey Monolever Medium
- Brake: Odyssey Springfield
- Brake Cable: Odyssey Linear Quik Slic
- Grips: Odyssey Broc Signature
- Seat: Odyssey Monogram, Pivotal
- Seat Post: Odyssey Pivotal
- Seat Clamp: Sunday Aftermarket
- Sprocket: Sunday Sabertooth v2, 25t
- Cranks: 175mm, Odyssey Thunderbolt+ RHD
- Pedals: Odyssey Twisted Pro PC
- Rims: Odyssey Hazard Lite, 36H
- Front Hub: Odyssey Vandero Pro, 36H
- Rear Hub: Odyssey Clutch v2 Freecoaster 36H, 9t Driver
- Spokes: 14G Steel Black
- Tires: Sunday Street Sweeper 2.40″
- Chain: KMC Z-510HX
We can’t wait to drop SUNDAY vs GERMANY tomorrow…. In the meantime, check out some photos of Sunday in Germany by the ever-talented Erik Elstran.
Our Fall 2018 line up is in stock and available now!
Our brand new 41-Thermal®️ Heat Treated Nightshift frame is available now! Swipe for more info. Choose from Matte Black or Erik Elstran’s Emerald Green.
- Top Tube Lengths: 20.75″, 21″, and 21.25″
- Head Tube Angle: 75.25°
- Seat Tube Angle: 71°
- Chainstay Length: 13″-13.25”
- Bottom Bracket Height: 11.625”
- Standover: 9”
- Tire Ccearance: 2.4”
- Head Tube: 5”
- Weight: 5 lbs
At long last, we get to show you the new bikes! For 2019, Sunday Bikes continue to be the benchmarks for value, quality and style that other brands measure themselves against. With features like sealed cassettes on the Primer, integrated head tubes on the Blueprint, Odyssey Clutch V2 freecoasters on the Forecaster, and Odyssey Twisted Pro pedals and Path Pro tires throughout the majority of the line, Sunday can’t be beat for 2019. We are stoked on the new line and know that you will be as well.
Click through the preview above for a look at the new line, which will begin arriving in shops starting in early July.
Full spec and detail shots to come…
Our friend Jeff Dustin shot some radical photos with his Vivitar Series 1 film camera at Swampfest last month, and he really captured the feel of the weekend. Be sure to make it out to Swampfest next year!