- Double Butted Seat Tube & Miter Cut Top Tube: Learn More » The seat tube is where all three triangles of the frame meet and it is crucial to keep this tube strong.
- Boxed Chainstays: Learn More » We've updated the chain stays with a "boxed" tube shape that helps fight denting. The new shape enables the frame to have a shorter rear end as well providing clearance for larger sized rear tires. It's not uncommon to see 2.35" - 2.40" tires in the rear on a Soundwave.
- Wave Top Tube: Learn More » Top tube dents will significantly weaken the front end of your bike, thus shortening it's life. Our double-butted, 1.375" diameter top tube with proven Wave shaping helps fight denting.
- Wave Down Tube: Learn More » Down tube dents are common with our competitor's frames and they significantly weaken the front end of your bike. Our double-butted, 1.45" diameter down-tube feature our proven Wave shaping to fight denting against contact made from a rail, ledge, coping and whatever else happens to get thrown at it.
- Tapered Chain & Seat Stays: Learn More » Both chain and seat stays taper to provide a refined and clean look to the frame while still providing strength. The are both angled on the inside for improved chain clearance and weight savings.
- Integrated Head Tube: Learn More » The integrated headtube is machined to its absolute minimum without sacrificing strength and durability. The machining happens after welding for a precision bearing fit.
- Hollow Dropouts with Chain Tensioners: Learn More » Hollow 8mm wide dropouts are as light as a solid 5mm dropout, but over twice as strong. There is a small internal chain tensioner to hold the wheel in place as well as simplify wheel removal. Chain tensioners NOT available on Broadcaster frame.
- Director Wishbone: Learn More » Slimmed-down Director style wishbone is lighter and significantly stronger than previous versions.
- Braking Options: Learn More » Refined removable brake mounts and cable channel improvements that provides benefits with or without a brake setup.
- Black Magic Coating: Learn More » All of our frames are rust-proofed with our "Black Magic" coating before the final finish is applied. It is lightweight and the best anti-corrosion processing that's offered today.
- 41 Thermal Processed: Learn More » We are the only company to use Odyssey's proven and trusted 41 Thermal heat treating. This formula has been refined and improved since the late 90's. The proven 41 Thermal process allows our products to be lightweight AND strong. It is also backed by a legendary lifetime warranty.
Are you in need of the strongest frame in BMX? Then the Soundwave is the frame for you! It’s the latest in the Wave series of frames that started in 2007. If you know the Wave series then you know that the Soundwave has a lot to be measured against.
It’s the most modern, highest quality frame we have offered to date. For this edition in the Wave series, we’ve made the Soundwave’s HT 75˚, lowered the BB height (11.5”) and shortened the CS length (13.5” – 13.75”). We have given the chain stays a “Boxed” tube shape that helps fight denting of the chain stays. It also enables the frame to have a shorter rear end as well as provide clearance for larger sized rear tires.
Now you have the modern geometry plus all the aftermarket frame features that makes Sunday frames stand out from the crowd. Hollow dropouts, integrated chain tensioners, Wave down tube and top tube, Cable Channel, new screw-in cable guide, angled removable brake mounts, Director style wishbone, post-weld machining of the BB & HT and full 41 Thermal heat-treating backed by a LIFETIME WARRANTY all come standard on the Soundwave.
Along with the new 2015 Slate Blue color comes a 9″ standover height and a 2.4″ tire clearance that’s been achieved without sacrificing strength or altering the frame’s aesthetic. The front end has also been updated witha taller MotoRoss style headtube.